- Install Unity of 2017.1.0b5 or later
- Build And Run [UnityARKitRemote]
- Launch the ARKitRemote application installed on iOS
- Play the scene of ARKit by Unity
- Select an iOS terminal from [ConnectedPlayer] of Console and connect
- Press [StartRemoteARKitSession] displayed on the Game screen
1. Install Unity of 2017.1.0b5 or later
Please note that you need to install the beta version at the moment.
2. Build And Run [UnityARKitRemote]
Connect the iOS device with a cable, [ARKitRemote] Build And Run!
Do not forget to check [Developmet Builld].
3. Launch the ARKitRemote APP
When you start the application, the screen below is displayed.
Once you leave the terminal as it is, go to Unity again.
It is connected with a cable.
4. Play the scene of ARKit by Unity
In this case, use [EditorTestScene] prepared in ARKit.
Open and play.
5. Select an iOS terminal from [ConnectedPlayer] of Console and connect
When you play it, “Please connect the player from the console”
Select a terminal from [Connected Player] on the Console panel.
※ This [Connected Player] must be Unity 2017 or later
6. Press [Start Remote ARKit Session]
When it connects, [Start Remote ARKit Session] is newly displayed on the Game panel.
Push this and you’re done!
ARKit is running on Unity!